Please ensure you follow the venue rules to ensure the safety and well being of all patrons attending concerts and shows.
Items NOT Permitted;
- Hard Coolers
- Laser pointers
- Animals except seeing eye dogs
- Glass or Metal Containers
- Alcoholic Beverages or Soft Drinks
- Food allowed in one gallon clear plastic bag
- One sealed bottle of eater per patron
- Low profile lawn chairs/ deck chairs no higher than 9″ from the floor
- One gallon soft-sided collapsible cooler.
- Umbrellas (tote style).
**NOTE: All Bags, small purses, diaper bags and fanny packs are subject to inspection before entry.
Personal cameras are permitted into the venue, however the use of flash photography, removable lens devices, or recording equipment are not allowed.
Smoking is permitted only in the LAWN and PLAZA areas. Pavilion seat smoking is not permitted.
Children 2 years old and under will be admitted free to events as long as they sit in the Adult patrons lap and do not utilize an additional seat.
Please follow official venue rules for the best possible experience and safety of all patrons. The official venue site is here.